1) Your last year's tax return with your PIN, if you filed electronically.
2) Picture ID for individual and spouse.
3) W2 and 1099's.
4) Social Security card for everyone, including children.
5) If children were in care: Name, address, ID#of child care provider, Amount you paid.
6) Bank documents showing routing and account numbers - for quicker return by direct deposit.
We DO NOT prepare: Schedule C with losses, Complicated Schedule D, Schedule E (rental income), Form SS-5 (request for Social Security Number), Form 2106 (employee business expense), From 3903 (moving),Form 8606 (non-deuctible IRS), Form 8615 (minor's investment income), Form SS-8 (determination of worker's status for income tax purposes).