Become a tax volunteer
Volunteer to help hard working families keep more of what they earn. We need Florida volunteers in Polk, Hardee and Highland counties to prepare taxes and provide intake and translation services.
- You'll receive thorough tax preparation training on dates you can select from October to January.
- If you volunteer as a greeter/screener or translator, you'll receive all the training you need to do your job.
- You'll choose your own hours from weekdays, evenings and weekends from January to April.
- You'll learn new skills.
- You'll enjoy challenging, satisfying volunteer work.
- And you'll make new friends while you're helping others.
Use the code above or visit
uwcf.org/VITA to sign up.