Resource Development Update | as of February 2015
A huge thank you to all workplaces and individuals who have taken the BeBolder challenge to help us drive lasting change. Your donations provide solutions that strengthen communities and our workforce.
A special thank you to 2014 Resource Development Chair, Jennifer Kincart Jonsson of A-C-T Environmental and the team of Division Chairs and other volunteers who help us connect with business and community leaders. Jennifer's high energy, her passion and tenacity have been a great asset for this campaign. We're grateful to Jennifer and the A-C-T family for allowing her time to join us in this important effort.
United Way leads and works collectively to advance education, income and health by investing in over 100 services across the tri-county area. Each year, over 200 volunteers help us raise resources, review these service solutions, and make tough decisions to be sure your donations are getting results. Don't miss your chance to be part of the movement! If you haven't already, it's not too late to be counted in this campaign! It's easy and secure --here's the link uwcf.org/give.
Please join us this month to celebrate the following companies for their commitment to creating a stronger community!
Top 10 Most Generous
1. Publix Super Markets | up 4% | $4,026,011
2. ITW Automotive Professionals | up 82% | $218,108
3. DSM Technology | up 18% | $54,492
4. A-C-T Environmental | up 38% | $42,777
5. Coca Cola Refreshments | up 38% | $30,971
6. Republic Services of Florida | up 33% | $23,043
7. Momentive Specialty Chemicals | up 73% | $13,442
8. Regions Financial Corporation | up 216% | $7,513
9. Fifth Third Bank | up 434% | $6,895
10. Delray Plants Company | up 585% | $6,847
A Success Story | Income
Mar 12/18 - Apr 12/18 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Build United- Register a Team Today!
Apr 03/18 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Tocqueville Tuesdays - Bonnet Springs Park
Apr 05/18 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM Story Book Adventures Pajama Party with Elephant and Piggie
Apr 19/18 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Infant Massage at Family Fundamentals
Apr 19/18 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Board of Directors Meetings