With respect to any legal issues relating to any of the information or
issues contained on this Web Site, you should obtain legal advice from
your own licensed, trained, and competent legal adviser(s).
With respect to this Web Site, The United Way of Central Florida (also referred to as "UWCF"):
1. Makes no express or implied covenants, warranties or representations
of any kind regarding any of the information contained on this Web Site;
2. Disclaims all liability of any kind for the content of any information transmitted to or received by any individual or entity in connection with such individual or entity's use of this Web Site; and
3. Does not endorse or recommend in any way any such information contained in this Web Site.
In consideration of your accessing this Web Site, you agree that:
1. Under no circumstances shall the UWCF, its volunteers, agents,
employees, or directors be liable for any damages whatsoever in
connection with, arising out of, or resulting from your use of the this
Web Site or any information contained in this Web Site or referred to in
this Web Site; and
2. You will defend, indemnify same and hold harmless UWCF, its volunteers, agents, employees and directors from any and all suits, claims, demands, causes of action, judgments, damage, losses, liabilities and expenses, including attorneys' fees, consultant fees and expert witness fees arising out of or resulting from your use of this Web Site or any information referred to or contained therein. Any e-mail or other information sent to the UWCF may be used by the UWCF in furtherance of its corporate purposes, including but not limited to, compiling databases and developing promotional materials, testimonial materials, and responses to inquiries. For your e-mail to remain private, you must expressly state that request in your correspondence. Any hypertext link contained in this Web Site is provided for convenience only.
Please be advised that the UWCF:
1. Possesses no control whatsoever over such links or any sites linked
2.Makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements of any kind regarding any linked site; and
3.Assumes no liability of any kind for information contained in any linked site.
Materials copyrighted by the UWCF, or any other individual or entity are for personal use only and may not be reprinted or reproduced in any manner unless prior written consent is obtained from the UWCF.
Oct 19/17 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Infant Massage at Family Fundamentals
Oct 19/17 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Board of Directors Meetings
Oct 19/17 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM YLS Volunteer Service at Girls Inc-West Main Street, Bartow
Oct 20/17 - Oct 31/17 07:30 PM - 09:30 PM Camp Fire presents: Buckingham TERROR Haunted House
Oct 27/17 - Oct 28/17 06:00 PM - 11:00 PM Polk Sheriff's Haunted Jail Tour "The Ghost of Calvin" - Benefits United Way