Get a Written Financial Plan
A stable financial foundation is one of the building blocks of a good life. Call 2-1-1 and ask where you can go for the following, free, financial services:
- Help choosing a bank account. It makes saving easier. You can avoid check cashing costs and your money is immediately available to you, on pay day.
- Take a family budgeting class. Saving can only be achieved if you take in more money than you spend. Learning as a family gives financial tools to your children to use throughout their lives.
- Credit Scores matter and we've got resources to help. Insurance, car loans, rental apartments and more, all calculate credit scores into pricing. When you have better credit you get a better price.
- Better jobs come from better education. Good companies want you to get ahead; we've got ideas for you to get a promotion or a better job, to increase your take home pay.
- Getting ready to buy a home. We can help you plan for your home. It takes a saving plan, learning about buying mortgages and knowing the costs beyond a mortgage, necessary to keep your home.