TEACHING KIDS ABOUT MONEY: The WHY: The WHEN; The HOW
Join the United Way of Central Florida and the Financial Literacy Group for a free Webinar
on Wednesday, June 20. The "Teaching Kids About Money" webinar is scheduled from 2:00
- 3:00 p.m. EDT.
Do you think it’s possible to teach 4, 5, or 6 year olds how to successfully manage money? It is and you’ll learn how in this very special webinar.
In this session you will find out how to:
• Empower children to take greater responsibility with/for their money.
• Reduce the stress and disagreements traditionally accompanying financial choices/decisions
• Help children begin to understand the value of money.
• Help children to develop the skills to make wiser spending and savings choices.
Join us get these questions answered:
• What age is the “right” age to teach children about money?
• Is there only one way to teach children about money?
• Is there a wrong way to teach children about money?
• What are the myths that sabotage healthy financial behavior?
• What does it mean that financial literacy + core values = true wealth?
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
About our guest presenter: Rob Sansome
Rob founded the Financial Literacy Group in 2002 and spends all of his time speaking and consulting with organizations and families about the importance of financial literacy and helping parents teach their children how to manage money at a young age.
Includes Q & A with our expert.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer
Mar 12/18 - Mar 29/18 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Build United- Register a Team Today!
Apr 03/18 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Tocqueville Tuesdays - Bonnet Springs Park
Apr 05/18 05:00 PM - 07:00 PM Story Book Adventures Pajama Party with Elephant and Piggie
Apr 19/18 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Infant Massage at Family Fundamentals
Apr 19/18 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM Board of Directors Meetings